28.01.12

Urban Outfiters Opening and finally snows in Berlin!!!



Hey guys- Today I decided to take some Pictures of my new Royal Blue Blouse from ASOS. 

I like it a lot.. Apart of that I went to the Urban Outfiters new Shop with my Boyfriend. They opened yesterday but I had no time to go to the opening because I had to (unluckily) work. But today I went there and I (like always) found some nice things.. I always loved all the American Shops like Urban Decay, Topshop, American Apparel, Motel Rocks, Victorias Secrets and of course Urban Outfiters, thats why I was REALLY happy when I saw they would open the shop here in berlin. I was so excited about these news. And on March they are gonna open another one in Kudamm!! Can you believe it? :D 
Tommorrow ill show you the things I bought today.. Until then I wish you a great Saturday. 

What are you doing today? 

xoxo







These are the Shoes I bought last time on MANGO. 










After shopping some things, I was Outside and it was freaking snowing!!? I was so happy, like a kid. 
It was a Miracle here that snow finally arrived berlin. I love love love loove it!! 










Keine Kommentare: