27.03.12

LOOK OF THE DAY: The Forest



hi guys.. I was yesterday with my boyfriend in the forest and the day was nice..
We went with the dog of my boyfriends and at the end the dog had an accident.. A car droved so fast, he got the dog.. My Boyfriend was so shocked.. You cant believe how awfull it was.. We went right after that to the Doctor to see if the dog has any injuries.. He didnt had anything!! :D Thanks god!.. It was so weird everything.. :S
It was my first Accident I have ever saw, and interested in another Im not.. 











2 Kommentare:

2minutos hat gesagt…

Hola guapa!
Muchísimas gracias por tu comentario :)
Me encanta el jersey que llevas! Da mucha luz al rostro.
Te sigo desde ya, ojalá tú puedas seguirme también,
Besos
http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

Inês de Castro hat gesagt…

That's such a cute sweater :)