16.03.12

OPENING: URBAN OUTFITERS





hey guys.. Im sorry ive been out of the world so lately.. Its just that I had a lot to do and never had really the time to blog. :) Now Im here :P 

Yesterday was the Opening event of Urban Outfiters. It is the second and one of the biggest stores in Kudamm (theres already one in Mitte). I had a lot of fun.. The Dj was really good.. We had the chance to drink beer or Coke.. Whatever you want! I went there alone and I thought it would take maybe one hour and then i would be home again. It was different.. I saw a lot of people I havent saw a long while ago and i met this amazing girl called carlinka.. If you wanna see her blog click here   
This woman is so nice (She has latin-american blood too ;)). She saw me in this shop and talked to me.. At the end we decided to go out at Tube Station. It was very nice with her. 
So.. eventhough I didnt bought anything, it was nice just because of the fact, I had the opportunity to meet new people. 

Hola mis querid@s amig@s.. Lo siento mucho por no haber hecho un nuevo pot en mi blog.. Ultimamente no he tenido mucho tiempo para hacerlo. Pero ahora estoy aqui.. 

Ayer abrieron una nueva tienda de Urban Outfiters en Kudamm. Es un shop muy grande, en total tiene 3 pisos. En Mitte ya habian abierto uno (27 de febrero) asi que en berlin tenemos apenas 2 shops de UO.
En la entrada tenias la oportunidad de tomar lo que quieras (cerveza o coca cola) y un Dj tocó toda la noche. Me encantó el ambiente pues era relajado y aunque fui sola, me encontreé con un montón de gente que ya conocía. Mas tarde una chava llamada carla (carlinka) me habló acerca de mi blog y nos entendimos después de unos minutos. Al final decidimos salir a un club después de la inauguración. 
La Noche estuvo inceríble
aunque no compre nada tuve la oportunidad de conocer nueva gente. :)










2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Urban Outfitters!!:D Wünschte es gäbe einen hier in der Schweiz! Die haben echt so tolle Sachen!!:D

Schau doch mal vorbei:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner

Aida hat gesagt…

Hi gorgeous!
so glad I found your cute, amazing, well structured and interesting blog while peeking at others' blogs! I really identify myself with it - I love beautiful things! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely your new follower!
wish you lots of success
kisses
http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/