02.03.12

THURSDAY LOOK




I decided to wear something very comfortable (something I do very often, I know ;) ).
Yesterday I had a chillout day. I didnt do anything important.. I met with my baby Katjusha and looked for something youll gonna know in maybe some weeks. Its a surprise for you guys.. 
Now its Friday and I hope if you work, party or whatever you do, youll have fun doing it!.. 

Have a nice day girls and thank you for being so kind to me. I LOVE to read your comments, and as you know, I always answer them, so keep doing it! ;)
Have a lovely day

xoxo









I was wearing: United Color Of Benetton Down Jacket
                        Vintage Flower Blouse
                        7 for all mankind Gwenevere Skinny Black Jeans
             

8 Kommentare:

sonia // daring coco hat gesagt…

Cute outfit! Love that floral top!

xoxo
http://daringcoco.blogspot.com/

Anonym hat gesagt…

woow.. you look so good karen!! I love your Outfit and your blog is great!
I dont have a Blog but I always check out yours.
:)

Encarna hat gesagt…

Qué guapa! me gusta tu camiseta!
besos

Meow~ hat gesagt…

Cute ring and very good outfit =)
I follow.

http://ta-nacpana-marzeniami.blogspot.com/

Madam Chic hat gesagt…

thanks for comment, and love that floral top!! ofcourse we can follow each other, noe i am following and waiting you (:

kisses
madamchic.blogspot.com

Arra A. hat gesagt…

Cute look!

Arra
theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

Elsa Gervasi hat gesagt…

Hola preciosa! Un post increíble, me encanta la chaquet. Muchas gracias por pasarte por mi blog. Un besazo :)

www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

SummerLee hat gesagt…

your smile is so cute :)
love, summer