11.02.12

Thomas Sabo Silver Bracelet and heart Charm



Yesterday my Boyfriend surprised me with this cute Silber Bracelet plus heart Charm.. It is just the real meaning of BEAUTIFULLNESS.. 
What do you think about this? Do you like it or not? 

Gestern hat mich mein Freund mit dem Geschenk sehr glücklich gemacht. Er hat mir ein Armband von Thomas Sabo geschenkt.. Dazu auch noch diesen wunderschönen Herz Anhänger.. Dafür das es noch nicht Valentinstag ist, fand ich das super süß von meinem Schatz sowas zu bekommen. 
Wie gefällt Euch mein Armband? 

Ayer mi novio decidio regalarme esta Pulsera de Plata con un corazon tambien hecho de Plata.. Me encanta. Aun no es Dia de San Valentin (Dia de del Amor y la Amistad) pero ya estoy muy curiosa lo que me regalara mi novio para ese dia.. 
Como les gusta mi pulsera?? 

xoxo










here are my favourite Nail Laqcuer Colors and the once I am using currently..

hier zeige ich Euch meine Nagelläcke die ich am meisten zur Zeit benutze.. Diese Farben finde ich gerade toll.. 


Aqui le ensenio los Esmaltes que mas uso por el momento. 



11 Kommentare:

Matilda hat gesagt…

hair clips are soooo cute!!
following you xx

http://matildiary.blogspot.com

Vale ♥ hat gesagt…

I love the bracelet, it's amazing ! Love also those nail polish <3

You're invited to enter my Valentine's giveaway to win 120 $ gift certificate and tights on Romwe.com !
Fashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow me on Bloglovin
My Twitter

Nini hat gesagt…

Hi! Vielen vielen Dank für deinen netten Kommentar und fürs verfolgen ;) Dein Blog ist wirklich super! Du hast total schöne Haare, du Hübsche ;) das Armband ist sehr schön! Ich folge dir jetzt auch! xx Nini

chiara hat gesagt…

lovely blog!!!! take a look at mine and follow me with bloglovin if you want ;)

www.therollingpictures.blogspot.com

KiBa hat gesagt…

Tolles Armband, tolle Klammern, tolle lacke! gefällt mir sehr :)

Liebe Grüße
http://laufmasche.blogspot.com

Alex hat gesagt…

So ein süßes Geschenk, tollen Freund hast du da.

Liebe Grüße

dimitri hat gesagt…

I really love the bracelet, so stylish. Everything is very pretty.
Nice post.
I follow.
Have a nice weekend.

Annie hat gesagt…

thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really like your blog and follow you now as well :) I love the thomas sabo bracelet a lot by the way. I own one as well and a couple of charms too. And they are so cute and easy to combine.

X, Annie
anniewear.de

Elsa Gervasi hat gesagt…

Hi darling! I really love your beautiful bracelet, your boyfriend is a sky! Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog, I really love your, that I follow you.

www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

KATEFP Fashion and Lifestyle hat gesagt…

Hello sweetie, you have such a lovely blog :') thank you for passing by and give us the chance to meet yours *.*
The bracelet is so beautiful, and your nailpolish, and everything dear, we adore it all :') we're following you ;) kisses, have a wonderful sunday, katefp.blogspot.com

Ti hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Thomas Sabo Schmuck so sehr, ich könnte mir die Charms stundenlang ansehen, so toll finde ich die :) Das ist total süß, dass du so etwas geschenkt bekommen hast