20.01.12

2011 RANDOM PICTURES


Here are some Pictures (missing Pictures) of 2011.. 

In the first Pic, you can see Katja, a very nice Person I love and always have a good time with, if we have the Opportunity to meet.  She has a very nice Blog called katjusha-dawai.
(Vermisse dich süße)




MANGO Shop in KUDAMM: I was looking for a Special Coat I liked a lot, but it was sold out.. :( 



Waiting for the Bus (it was very cold that day). I was kind of suffering (which you cant see in the Pic) -.-



I am like a Kid when it comes to Hello Kitty.. hihi.. I just love everything about *her*. 


My Boyfriend and I decided to go to the Cinema.. Here we ate a Salat and drunk some yummy Cocktails. After that we watched Puss in Boots. It was a great Night. 


Here I am posing at the Block House Restaurant with the very first owner of it.  


After eating at the Block House, we got some Gummi Bears.. This time they looked like Buffalos ..  



This Picture is very old... I was with my Best Friend and other People eating outside at a Park.  



With my baby.. (liebe dich schatzi!) :D 



A Lamp created by my Boyfriend.. For more Information, click here


The shop where I spent almost everyday working:  KOOKAI


I love Soaps.. If i could, I would collect ever each and single-one Soap of the World.. hihi


A Picture my Boyfriend took infront of KOOKAI (outside obviously). 




With my baby waiting for the train.. :D 


I was using: MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (Color: NC 37), Korres Blush, Revlon Eye Liner, shiseido Cream Eye Shadow, KIKO Black Mascara.




Some Shoes i bought some time ago.. They are just PERFECT! 

... and some comfy flippers..

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hey Karen! Das sind wirklich tolle Fotos! Du bist wirklich ne Hübsche! :)

ich bin deine neue Verfolgerin.


la tiquismiquis
http://tqsm.blogspot.com

Verena hat gesagt…

Deine Fotos sind alle echt toll! Und dein Freund scheint langsam ein Profifotograf zu werden ^^ Hdgdl!