15.12.11

New arrival: My boyfriends Glossybox Men

Hey everybody,
Hallo alle zusammen,

I'm Karens boyfriend and after I saw her Glossybox and heard that there is a Box for Men too I decided to order it.
Ich bin der Freund von Karen und nachdem ich ihre Glossybox gesehen, und erfahren habe, das es auch eine für den Mann gibt habe ich mich entschlossen auch eine zu bestellen.

Today the bell rang and as I opened the door some delivery guy gave me a package...
Imagine what it was?!    My Glossybox Man!
Heute klingelte es bei mir und als ich die Tür öffnete gab ein Bote mir ein Paket...
Was war es wohl?!    Meine Glossybox Man!

By now I didn't test any of the products inside but I made some pictures to show you what was in there!
Bisher habe ich noch keines der Produkte aus der Box getestet aber ich habe ein paar Bilder gemach und euch zu zeigen was drin war!



Watch how I opened it up step by step and see whats in there! ;P
Guck wie ich die Box Schritt für Schritt ausgepackt habe! ;P






LETS SEE!
DANN MAL SEHEN!



  1. DR. R. A. ECKSTEIN - sportscream / carebalm for your eyes, 30ml (17,80€/30ml)
  2. FUDGE - Hair Shaper Lite with the smell of mint, 50g (16,90€/75ml)
  3. AVÈNE HOMME -  Shaving foam especially for sensitive skin, 50ml (11,90€/200ml)
  4. ROYAL SHAVING - After Shave Balm with skincare functions, 25ml (19,90€/100ml)
  5. LAB SERIES SKINCARE FOR MEN - MAX LS Age-Less Face Cream, 7ml (61€/150ml)
  6. RENE FURTERER - Naturia mild shampoo, 50ml (12,90€/150ml)
  7. KORRES - Cedar Showergel, skin stimulating, 50ml (9,80€/250ml)
The box costs 15€ (10€ because of a giftcard) but if you calculate a little you'll find out its worth about 46,14€ all in all! AMAZING
Die Box kostet 15€ (10€ durch einen Gutschein) aber wenn man ein wenig nachrechnet kommt man darauf das alles in allem etwa 46,14€ wert ist! SENSATIONELL



I hope you liked it and when I've tried all the stuff I'll let you know about it!
Ich hoffe es hat euch gefallen und ich lass' euch wissen wenn ich alles ausprobiert habe!

Keine Kommentare: